Return train ride is approximately 3hrs long with 2 stops along the way.
Rates are listed below:
Saturdays and Sundays Departure Times
- 30th June & 1st July: 10am (Pensioners weekend) R170pp (Non pensioners normal cost)
- 6th, 7th & 8th July:10am & 2pm & Sun 12 noon (Festival weekend)
- 14th & 15th July: 10am
- 21st & 22nd July: 10am
- 28th & 29th July: 10am (Last weekend)
Children age 3 to 12 apply. Children under 3yrs free
Coaches | Adults | Children
- Sisonke Coach | R300 | R250
- Casual Lounge coach | R250 | R220
- Sitter & Family Coach | R220 | R190
- Vintage coach – Padded | R230 | R200
- Vintage coach – Wooden | R200 | R170
- Caboose Coach | R200 | R170
The train ride itself is a 2 -2.5 hr trip with beautiful Aloe viewing along the way. It will make 2 stops:
- En route, for passengers to walk amongst the Aloes & for a Photo opportunity.
- At Riverside Station, We stop for approx 15min to explore whilst the engine moves into position for the return trip.
*(Please be at the station at least 30-45 min before departure time to collect tickets. Seats are allocated)*
There will be Egg & Bacon Rolls, teas & coffees on sale at Creighton Station. Refreshments & snacks for sale on the train.